2018 Shanty Bay Future Links Junior Golf Camps
Shanty Bay Golf Club is offering full day junior golf camps for golfers from the age of 7 to 13. Our facility offers 27 holes, which will allow for on course daily instruction. Our practice facilities include two putting greens, a chipping/pitching area with sand bunkers and a driving range. The camps will align with the “Future Links” program and will follow the long term player development guide. All camps will be taught in a fun way by Tyler Hummel, Shanty Bay Golf Club’s PGA of Canada, Class “A” Professional. Tyler has years of experience teaching junior golfers and will make a fun experience for all the golfers to learn this great game.
- Learn Basic fundamentals of the golf swing
- Fundamental Movement Skills
- Basic rules of golf
- Important life skills and proper golf etiquette.
- $349.00 plus HST
- Monday to Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Early drop off late pick up is available if needed by special arrangement.
- A lunch is included every day. Different menu options will be served each day (pizza, sandwiches, hot dogs and hamburgers) As well, water and juice will be provided throughout the day.
2018 Camp Schedule
- Week 1 July 9th to July 13th
- Week 2 July 16th to July 20th
- Week 3 July 23rd to July 27th
- Week 4 August 13th to August 17th
The staff at Shanty Bay are looking to create a fun, safe, learning environment for kids to enjoy the game of golf and play freely without judgment. We encourage kids to participate at all skill levels and experience. The groups will be broken up depending on age and skill levels to ensure kids are comfortable; with a 6:1 student teacher ratio.
CPGA, Class A Professional