2018 Shanty Bay Future Links Junior Golf Camps
Shanty Bay Golf Club is offering full day junior golf camps for golfers from the age of 7 to 13. Our facility offers 27 holes, which will allow for on course daily instruction. Our practice facilities include two putting greens, a chipping/pitching area with sand bunkers and a driving range. The camps will align with the “Future Links” program and will follow the long term player development guide.
- Learn Basic fundamentals of the golf swing
- Fundamental Movement Skills
- Basic rules of golf
- Important life skills and proper golf etiquette.
- $349.00 plus HST
- Monday to Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Early drop off late pick up is available if needed by special arrangement.
- A lunch is included every day. Different menu options will be served each day (pizza, sandwiches, hot dogs and hamburgers) As well, water and juice will be provided throughout the day.
2019 Camp Schedule,Coming Soon!
The staff at Shanty Bay are looking to create a fun, safe, learning environment for kids to enjoy the game of golf and play freely without judgment. We encourage kids to participate at all skill levels and experience. The groups will be broken up depending on age and skill levels to ensure kids are comfortable; with a 6:1 student teacher ratio.